Important Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
EASTLAKE MORTUARY has been serving the community for over 60 years and we stand ready to help you now. The health and safety of all the families who give us the honor of serving them and employees is our top priority. During this time, EastLake Mortuary is open and our loving, experienced, caring staff stands ready to assist your family.
If a death has occurred, or will soon, we have options for you to make the arrangements with us. We can meet in person at the funeral home or all arrangements can be made online through email and telephone without coming to our facility. Every arrangement is vially important to us and we will carry it out to your desire.
Our heart and prayers goes out to all those affected by (COVID-19)
Rest assured that we are doing everything to help prevent the spread of any potential illness. This is being accomplished through closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, The World Health Organization, along with the Arizona Department of Health Services,
regarding (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
Based on federal guidelines for mass gatherings, The Maricopa County Department of Public Health is recommending gatherings of no more than 10 people at a time for the next 8 weeks.
We exist to assist your family in coordinating the best way to honor your loved one and still focus of the health and safety of all concerned. At this time we are still able to have visitations but are doing them in small groups. Many families are arranging for private graveside or cremation services now and are waiting to coordinate a public celebration of life after this crisis has passed. Others are asking to have the services completed now and are complying with the federal, state and health guidelines os no more than 10 people.
- We have enhanced our daily disinfection practices; implemented more protocols to clean our chapel, lounge, offices and restrooms before and after each service with particular attention paid to high touch areas.
- Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our staff are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
- Employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home from work
- In an effort to minimize direct contact, we ask that you consider avoiding shaking hands or physical contact with staff, members of the family or other guests.
Direct Eye Contact, Loving Words, and a Warm Smile can be as meaningful as a traditional handshake or hug, especially during these difficult times.
- We request that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have a compromised immune system, please refrain from visiting the funeral home at this time.
- For those who refrain from coming to any services, you are welcome to leave a condolence and or sign an online guest registry for the family on our website -www.eastlakemortuaryphx.com.
If you have any questions about the funeral home operations,
please feel free to call us anytime at 602-253-4105.